Valentine’s Day is the time to acknowledge those things you love and couldn’t live (or teach) without, so here are my top ten teaching crushes…
1) @taylorda01 and his blog to infinity and beyond
2) @mrbartonmaths and his fabulous website mrbartonmaths.com do follow him on twitter as every day he recommends a brilliant resource of the day (ROTD – wonder where he thought up that acronym(!))
3) @mrprcollins and his really interesting blog reflective journal
4) @ColleenYoung and her amazing blog mathematics learning and web 2.0
5) William Emeny’s blog great maths teaching ideas
6) @riley_ed and his blog new tech timeline, check out his most recent post about manga high
8) @reflectivemaths aka Dave Gale and his blog reflective maths teacher
9) @Mr_BRouse and his blog Ben Rouse has some really interesting thoughts and resources for use of technology in the classroom
10) Time for some shameless self promotion, @laurareeshughes and @numberloving, follow us for updates on the blog and news on the new resource site which will be up and running next month!
If you are not signed up to twitter then I would really recommend it, it is a great forum to find new ideas and inspirational teachers to follow. Tips for beginners here.