So here they are our readers favourite resources free to download from http://www.numberloving.co.uk
1) Adding Fractions Mystery; Thinking skills activity, pupils use the clues to solve the mystery.
2) Missing Angles Treasure Hunt; Place the cards around the room, pupils move around completing questions.
3) Measuring Angles Treasure Hunt Another differentiated resource from numberloving.
4) Collect a Joke Factorising; Differentiated into two levels pupils are spurred on to complete the work and are rewarded with a great joke!
5) Algebra- Spot the mistake; simple but effective quick starter
6) BIDMAS Collect a Joke; Differentiated into two levels pupils use BIDMAS to collect the joke and laugh!
7) Area and Perimeter Mystery;Use the clues to maximise the area to solve the mystery
8) Adding and Comparing Fractions Top Trumps Celebs; Top trumps great game to play for a plenary or revision.
9) Olympic Mysteries; Olympic themed mysteries using the clues to solve one of the four mysteries.
10) Angles Musical Statues; Estimating angles and play your favourite tunes has to be a winner