Comparing and Ordering Fractions, Decimals and Percentages by converting them. This resource has four different tick or trash worksheets and one extension worksheet in which pupils understanding of converting and comparing fractions, decimals and percentages is tested by challenging misconceptions directly in the form of Tick or Trash. Test your students’ ability to spot mistakes and develop their understanding with this activity. Pupils are given two different answers to a question and they have to determine which is correct. They then have to explain what misconception has led to the incorrect answer.
There are five different worksheets (A-E), four tick or trash and one extension activity. The five worksheets are;
- Worksheet A; This tick or trash worksheet has 10 questions on ordering decimals.
- Worksheet B: This tick or trash worksheet has 10 questions on ordering fractions. The first two questions all fractions have a common denominator whereas the remaining questions common denominators need to be found.
- Worksheet C: This tick or trash worksheet has 10 questions on ordering percentages and fractions.
- Worksheet D: This tick or trash worksheet has 10 questions on ordering fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Worksheet E: This is an independent task with 4 questions on ordering fractions, decimals and percentages.
All our resources come complete with instructions, solutions and where appropriate ides to stretch and support pupils. Check out www.numberloving.com for more ideas and resources like this. We hope you enjoy using this resource with your students, we would love to hear how it went, please leave a review. Get in touch via the links below.
For the use of the purchaser only, see full terms and conditions.