This pack involves seven revision foldables on angle properties, they are:
- Angle properties 1- pupils are required to recall the basic angle properties angles in a right angle, on a straight line, around a point, vertically opposite
- Angle properties 2- pupils find the missing angle and state the basic angle property
- Angle properties 3- same as angle properties one but in words and pupils complete the sentence and draw a diagram example
- Triangle Angle Properties- pupils name the triangle and use the appropriate angle property to find the missing angle
- Quadrilateral Angle Properties- pupils recall the angle properties of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, trapeziums, rhombus and kites.
- Angles in Parallel Lines- pupils find the missing angles within parallel lines and state the reason
- Angles in Polygons – requires students to recall and use the rules involved in finding the angles of shapes and polygons, including exterior, interior angles. This one is available to purchase individually.
All our resources come complete with instructions, solutions where appropriate and ideas to stretch and support pupils. Check out www.numberloving.co.uk for more ideas and resources like this. We hope you enjoy using this resource with your students, we would love to hear how it went, please leave a review. Get in touch via the links below.