Another Easter resource we would like to share!
This collect a joke resource requires pupils to perform increasingly difficult addition and subtraction of fractions. Watch out for the red herrings! Download it from here!
Check out our other blogs for Easter ideas!
An Eggciting Eggstravanganza of Resources
From practicing proportion with an Easter cake recipe to making origami rabbits, lots of ideas here to try.
A Lesson Off Never
In this blog we show you how to make pop shapes, use yellow card to make pop up chicks.
How did the resource work for you? Tweet us @numberloving
So here they are our readers favourite resources free to download from http://www.numberloving.co.uk
1) Adding Fractions Mystery; Thinking skills activity, pupils use the clues to solve the mystery.
2) Missing Angles Treasure Hunt; Place the cards around the room, pupils move around completing questions.
3) Measuring Angles Treasure Hunt Another differentiated resource from numberloving.
4) Collect a Joke Factorising; Differentiated into two levels pupils are spurred on to complete the work and are rewarded with a great joke!
5) Algebra- Spot the mistake; simple but effective quick starter
6) BIDMAS Collect a Joke; Differentiated into two levels pupils use BIDMAS to collect the joke and laugh!
7) Area and Perimeter Mystery;Use the clues to maximise the area to solve the mystery
8) Adding and Comparing Fractions Top Trumps Celebs; Top trumps great game to play for a plenary or revision.
9) Olympic Mysteries; Olympic themed mysteries using the clues to solve one of the four mysteries.
10) Angles Musical Statues; Estimating angles and play your favourite tunes has to be a winner